Washington County Fair Truck Pull
Truck Pull General Rules
- Classes may change at judge’s discretion and may NOT run in order.
- Maximum of 26” hitch height.
- First pull of the class will have the option to re-pull in the 3rd position. Must declare re-pull prior to 1st pull.
- All drivers will be allowed a second start if they stop before the (75-100) foot mark.
- The pull will start with a tight pull. No jerks.
- Any truck found to be unsafe may be disqualified before, during, or after the pull.
- No refund of entry fees due to truck disqualification.
- All decision of the judge’s are FINAL.
- All decisions made during drivers meeting take precedence over written rules.
Hot Street Diesel
- A technical Inspection required before pull.
- Electronic tuners allowed. No Laptops or data loggers allowed.
- Tires must be DOT 35-12.50 limit.
- Duals allowed. No oversized dual tires.
- 2.6 Turbo only.
- Fuel – nothing allowed other than #2 fuel only and water/meth.
- Hanging front weights allowed.
- Weights will be no more than 60” from center of front differentials.
- No weights in cab.
- Suspension traction bars, blocks, straps, airbags etc. must have 2” travel.
- No solid suspension, removable or adjustable stops allowed.
- Exhaust cannot exit towards spectators. Exhaust must exit to rear of truck or vertical stacks behind cab in diameter.
- Reese style hitch, no trick hitches, no vertical hitches, 3.5 twisted clevis or equivalent opening to allow sled hook. 26” hitch height.
- Fire extinguisher required in cab.
- Track width of rear tires must not exceed 96”.
- Exposed u-joints must be shielded (u-joints visible from side of truck)
Small Block 427
- Gasoline only.
- 6,500 weight limit. No hanging weights.
35” tires max
- A technical safety inspection required before pull.
- Tires must be DOT tire. (No Cut Tires)
- Duals allowed only on dually trucks.
- Turbo, stock appearing no swapping between makes.
- No drugs or water injection #2 fuel only.
- No front weights or heavy front bumpers.
- Factory snow plow brackets or winch brackets permitted (no winch allowed)
- No weight bar brackets.
- Weights in bed only.
- No weights in cab.
- No frame or suspension modifications.
- No suspension add-ons, air bags, or helper springs.
- Exhaust should exit rear of truck or vertical stacks behind cab.
- Reese style hitch, or bumper pulling hitches.
- No vertical hitches. 3.5 twisted clevis or equivalent opening to allow sled hook. 26” hitch height.
- No laptops allowed.
- No chips, tuners, programmers, exc. Allowed.
- 8,000 weight maximum
520 CID Altered Gas
- 7,800 lb maximum
- Hanging front weights permitted. Weight or Weight bracket must not extend more than 60 inches from the center line of the axel.
- The body must be OEM truck body including full bed floor. Complete OEM firewall and complete OEM floor plan is mandatory. A factory installed pickup bed or commercial style aftermarket bed must be installed.
- Front wheel hydraulic functional brakes.
- OEM Chassis is mandatory. Engine must be in OEM location. Wheel Tubs, back half conversion, tube chassis, etc. are prohibited.
- Radiators must be in stock location and be of at least stock size.
- OEM transmission
- Hitch can be no higher than 30” and no longer than 30% of wheel base and no shorter than 27% of the wheel base
- Any engine/transmission combination.
- No differential bigger than 11 ½ diameter ring gear.
- 7,500 lb. weight limit.
- Chassis being used can be no heavier than ½ ton.
- No tube chassis-chassis being used must come off of assembly line.
- No add on weights ahead of the back of cab.
- Solid suspension in the rear.
- Front suspension must use OEM parts.
- Straight front axle permitted.
- Front suspension must be able to move one direction up or down.
- Any tire and wheel combination. Duals, Tractor type tires permitted.
- Transfer cases permitted-dual transfers permitted.
- Cubic inch limit 480 CI.
134 in center of the rear axle to further most point of the truck
28” hitch height
35in rear tires
Natural aspirated – carbureted
Unlimited Big Block
- Gasoline only.
- 6,500 weight limit.
- 26in hitch height
- Suspension should have at least 2” of travel before being solid.
- Weights not more than 20” from grill.
- No more than 4 engine modifications allowed.
- No aluminum headers.
- No roller rockers.
- Dual plane intake only.
- Aftermarket heads permitted.
- 10” wide rim allowed (no wider than)
- Hook height 26 inches. Hook point to center of axle should not be less than 27% of wheel base.
- DOT Tires only.
- Pump gas only.
- Single Carb only.
- No dominator carbs.
- Traction bars permitted.
- 8,000 lb max
- Stay in your lane
For More Information, Call or Text 276-356-6894